Dota 2’s hit Auto Chess game developers have just revealed a smartphone reboot, but a clone, Evolution Arena: Chess Heroes, has already appeared on Google Play.
It’s the same as the mod, but there are no Dota characters in sight. Right now you can check it out as it is launched softly in some regions.
Arena of Evolution: Chess Heroes can unlock and upgrade more than 60 different heroes
There are over 60 heroes on the battlefield to capture and use, and each of them can be updated.
You’re going to select your favorites, place them on a chess board, and build your own special battle formation.
If you want to try it out, in certain territories right now you can catch this Auto Chess-like on Google Play.
As always, please let us know where in the comments you are / were unable to download it to help our audience narrow down their territories for release.
Arena of Evolution: Red Tides Game Features
- There are a huge number of heroes. It’s all upgradable! There are more than 60 heroes, each with three upgrades!
- WINNER WINNER, DINNER CHICKEN! Defeat all enemies, survive to the full, receive great rewards!
- To beat your rivals, brainstorm! Looking for your lineup, a variety of professional racial collocations.
- Set free on the wide field your heroes! Render the military unsurpassable! Arrange the hero’s position on the board freely, create a dedicated unit, defeat the enemy with your strategy
- Start playing anytime, wherever, and have a brainstorming match around the world with teams!
Download Arena of Evolution: Red Tides Game file from Downloading button below and enjoy this app.
|Game Name||Arena of Evolution: Red Tides (Apk)|
|Updated||22 July 2019|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||FireForce Game Studio|